Old Glory Ornament
The name Old Glory was selected to represent our annual patriotic ornament for 2016. Old Glory is a nickname for the American flag. This ornament, with its twists of faded red, white, and blue and with a touch of dichroic sparkle celebrates Made in the USA!
Things to know about this item:
- Approximately 3" diameter
- Handmade by Glass Eye Studio in Seattle, Washington USA
- Price listed is for the each piece; blue box not included but available separately (item #976)
- Ships direct from our Seattle studio.
- Prefer to shop in person? Use our Store Locator to find a trusted retailer near you!