Our dedicated staff is ready to assist you with your order!
Office Hours: 8:00 a.m-4:30 p.m. PST Monday through Friday
Ways to Order from Glass Eye Studio®
o Call your local sales rep
• Glass Eye Studio® works with the best sales reps in the country
o Order safely and securely online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
o Email us your order: firstname.lastname@example.org
o Call or fax us:
• Phone: 206.782.6548
• Toll Free Phone: 800.246.5585
• Fax: 206.789.5505
Shipping & Delivery
• We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
• The shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
• Orders are shipped in the order received and typically ship within 4-5 business days of receipt via UPS Ground or Fed Ex Ground delivery.
• Goods are FOB Seattle, WA 98107
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
• Checks may be mailed to:
Glass Eye Studio®
600 NW 40th Street
Seattle, WA 98107
• Pricing: Prices are subject to change without notice.
• Promotions: Glass Eye Studio® offers special promotions throughout the year. Check with your local sales rep for details about current promotions.
Terms & Conditions
• Opening Order Minimum: $300
• Re-order Minimum: $100
• FOB Seattle, WA 98107
• We ship via Fed Ex and UPS
• We gladly accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express
• Net 30 terms available for customers in good standing.
• We ship backorders unless otherwise instructed, with freight added.
• Volume discounts are applied to each order, on non-closeout items as follows:
• Orders from $700 to $1,699 5%
• Orders over $1,700 10%
• Claims & Adjustments must be made within 10 days of receipt of merchandise by calling Customer Service at 206.782.6548.
• Glass Eye Studio® will also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)
• All returns/credits must be authorized.
• All claims for damaged shipments must be made to the shipping carrier.