End of Day Paperweight
According to legend, an end-of-day weight is a glass object developed entirely by accident over a thousand years ago. At the end of the work day, glass blowers would collect the leftover scraps of color and combine them to create a new piece of art. This limited production paperweight is Glass Eye Studio's interpretation of the "End of Day" tradition. Collected scrap and trimmings from the production of current products are combined to create this unique art piece. Because of the nature of what's inside, every weight will have similarities, but no two will be identical. This weight will only be produced while materials are available, so order now to see the many variations that come from this historic theme!
Things to know about this item:
- Approximately 3" diameter
- Handmade by Glass Eye Studio in Seattle, Washington USA
- Price listed is for the each piece
- Ships direct from our Seattle studio.
- Prefer to shop in person? Use our Store Locator to find a trusted retailer near you!