Kepler 62F Paperweight
1,200 Light years from Earth, this Earth-like planet circles around the Kepler 62 star in the constellation Lyra. The outermost of five planets from its sun, 62F is a super-Earth exoplanet discovered by NASA's Kepler space observatory. Glass Eye Studio artists have envisioned it as a habitable sphere completely covered by frozen ocean, as modeled by the Astrophysical Journal.
Things to know about this item:
- Approximately 3" diameter
- Handmade by Glass Eye Studio in Seattle, Washington USA
- Price listed is for the each piece; sold individually
- Ships direct from our Seattle studio.
- Prefer to shop in person? Use our Store Locator to find a trusted retailer near you!