Big Dipper 3" Celestial Series Paperweight
The Big Dipper is a distinct grouping of seven bright stars recognized in many cultures around the world. The grouping got its name because of its pattern when tracing an invisible line from star to star, the end result creating a giant ladle, or “dipper.”
Things to know about this item:
- Approximately 3" diameter
- Handmade by Glass Eye Studio in Seattle, Washington USA
- Price listed is for the each piece; sold individually
- Ships direct from our Seattle studio.
- Prefer to shop in person? Use our Store Locator to find a trusted retailer near you!