Glass Eye Studio Classic Round, Raindrop and Heart Ornaments come in a kaleidoscope of colors and finishes. Each ornament is unique and lovingly hand crafted by our artists using a variety of molds, shapes, and sizes of glass frit for year-round enjoyment. We hope they bring you as much joy as we take in creating them.
Coral Reef Ornament Like treasures washed upon the beach, this collection of warm beach ornaments are truly gems. Hand blown jewels of the sea, available in Sea Glass, Summer Sand, Coral Reef, and Blue Lagoon.
- Approximately 3" diameter
- Price listed is for one piece; sold individually. Each ornament comes with a Glass Eye Studio Ornament tag.
- All of our glass contains a small amount of ash from the 1980 Mt. St. Helen’s eruption.
- Because each piece is handmade, the color, size or weight may vary and bubbles may appear in the glass
- See our displays for accessories to hang your ornaments, or presentation boxes to store them safely.
HAND MADE IN THE U.S.A. Each glass item on our website is handmade by artist working for The Glass Eye Studio in Seattle, WA. We melt both clear and colored glass that is purchased from local companies as well as companies around the world including Italy, Germany, China and England. We also use objects that are designed in our studio but crafted elsewhere. Accessory items such as light bases, stands and displays may be imported.
Basic Care: Our glass items can be cleaned with mild soap and warm water, or standard household glass cleaners. We do not recommend keeping glass ornaments in direct sunlight for long periods of time as this can cause the colors to eventually fade. If hanging ornaments outside, bring them indoors during periods of extreme heat or cold to prevent the glass from fracturing. Extreme and abrupt temperature changes can also cause fractures in the glass.